SARK V4.0.0 Agents
Agents are telephone workers assigned to service queued calls. Each agent can be assigned to up to 6 queues simultaneously, although it is more common in most call centres for an agent to be assigned to only one queue at a time. Queues are created and deleted in the "Queues" panel. To create a new agent, click the "new object" button at the top right of the panel. A new agent line will be created and you can tailor the settings to your taste.
Agents can log in to any available SIP phone registered to the PBX using the following feature codes (N.B. - these codes may be setup as speed dials or BLF keys).
- Feature Code *66*
- You will be challenged for your agent number and your agent password.
- If entered correctly you will begin receiving calls from the queues you have been registered to
- Feature Code *67*
- You will be challenged for your agent password.
- If entered correctly you will be removed from the queues you have been registered to and receive no further queue calls.
Agent Queue Pause
- Feature Code *63*
- You will be placed in a "pause" state for all the queues you are a member of.
- You will receive no new calls while paused
- Your agent ID will appear as "paused" to an administrator
Agent Queue Unpause
- Feature Code *64*
- You will be placed back into the queue and will resume receiving queue calls.